6KU Paul Fixed Gear
6KU Paul Fixed Bike
Fixie - Single Speed Paul.
Colours: Black and neon green.
Fixie - Single Speed Paul:
· Frame: High tensile steel fully tig-welded.
· Wheels: 30mm Deep V alloy rim.
· Hubs: 32H Quando flip-flop Hub.
· Fork: 1-1/8’’ high tensile steel.
· Headset: Neco threadless 1-1/8’’.
· Handlebar: 22.2cm alloy riser bar.
· Chainring Crank: Alloy 44T*165mm.
· Brakes: Front Radius Forged Alloy.
· Bottom Bracket: Neco Sealed cartridge 68mm x 103mm.
· Tires: 700 x 25C Kenda.
· Pedals: BMX Platform.
· Seatpost: 25.4mm Forged Alloy.
· Saddle: Synthetic Leather.
· Gear Ratio: 44/16 Gear Inches: 74.25
At 6KU, we believe that everyone should ride a bike, it’s great for the environment, your health… and your wallet. We created a streamlined business model that cuts out the middle-man, and allows us to offer complete bikes for the most affordable price around. After all, riding a bike should be saving you money.
6KU fixie bikes are among the most popular urban, fixie and single speed bikes. They are reliable, they look good and they have a great value for money. The frame geometry makes the bike more elegant and your sitting position more comfortable because the top tube is a few centimetres smaller.
The wheels have a 45 millimetres profile and have a road bike size of 700C. They are equipped with 700x25C Kenda tyres and with front and rear brakes. It comes with a 16t fixed sprocket on one side and a 16t free (single speed) sprocket on the other side of the wheel, so that you can use the cycling style you wish
This bike has free shipping and is delivered 80% mounted directly from the supplier in a well protected box. You'll just have to mount the front wheel, the pedals and the saddle and adjust the handlebar. At the bottom of this page you can see a video where we explain how in some simple steps you can mount those components. The 6KU is definitely a very beautiful bike for a really good price, ideal to move around the city.